Olds Grizzlys seeking Trainer/Athletic Therapist
The Olds Grizzlys are seeking an ambitious, career minded individual to serve as trainer and athletic therapist for their AJHL hockey team.
Duties would include but not be limited to:
– Must be available for first response and injury assessments at all games and practices.
– Plan and execute all injury prevention, rehabilitation, and assessment. In conjunction with staff and medical support staff,
– Establish and implement short term and long term injury treatment protocols
– Maintain and order medical supplies
– Record and file related documentation of injury progress reporting for all incidents
– Communicate with coaching staff on injuries and progress
– When required communicating with league officials on injury progress
– Dressing room organization and maintenance
– Order and preserve all equipment
– Skate sharpening
– Daily laundry
Athletic Therapist currently pursuing certification is required. Previous hockey experience would be considered an asset. We thank everyone for their interest, but only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please direct resumes to:
Brett Hopfe, Head Coach email@example.com
Ryan Vander Wal, Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org